A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 30, 2009

Dining With The Pharisees

Jesus, you lived your life in a courageous manner, dining freely with those that despised you and challenged them without fear. Lord, give me the courage to be a faithful follower of your word, regardless of who I may be in the presence of. Allow me to mix freely with those who differ from me and demonstrate your love to them. Let my actions speak more loudly than my words. Amen. Luke 14: 1-6

Responsorial Psalm
Praise the Lord, Jerusalem.

Today's Intention
Those who condemn the Catholic Church. May they find a way to come home to its truth.

Today's Saint
Saint Marcellus and Saint Alphonsus Rodriguez pray for us.

Today's Thought
How often do we avoid those who do not agree with our views?

Pray The Holy Rosary For Courage.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics