A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

November 27, 2009

Heaven And Earth Will Pass Away

Today's Gospel's Inspired Prayer

Jesus, give me the grace to keep my mind on your everlasting words so that I can live a holy life. Save me from wasting precious time looking at and looking for things that will pass away with the changing whims of the world. I feel that I am surrounded by a whirlwind of spectacles that defy your words and it makes me angry and fearful. O Lord, grant me the serenity to rely on you and trust in you alone. Amen. Luke 21: 29-23

Today's Responsorial Psalm
Give glory and eternal praise to him!

Today's Saint
Saint James of the Marches pray for us.

Today's Intention
All those who cannot see the salvation in the words of the Lord.


Today's Thought

What signs do you see in your own little world that demonstrate that you are blind of God's word because of the spectacles around you.

Pray for the Holy Souls in Purgatory who deserve to see God because they have excelled in "seeing" and following his word.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics