A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 5, 2009

The Good Samaritin

Jesus, I encounter people who are in distress everyday. Help me to provide them with what I can to ease their suffering. There is so much suffering that it is impossible for me to face it all and still meet the responsibilities that I have in my life. By your inspiration, guide me to measure out my efforts so that I can please you alone. Amen. Luke 10: 25-37

Responsorial Psalm
You will rescue my life from the pit, O Lord.

Today's Intention
All those who have developed a hardened heart toward the poor.

Today's Saint
Saint Faustina pray for us.

Today's Thought
A smile can sometimes be the greatest act of mercy that we can give another.

Pray The Rosary For Mankind's Conversion.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics