A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 19, 2009

Guard Against All Greed

Jesus, instill in me the wisdom to put you first in all that I do. Save me from simply living to amass possessions and fame. Give me the grace to accept the gifts and riches that you give to me, no matter how great or little, with gratitude. Help me to be content with what is mine and unaffected by what others may have. Amen. Luke 12: 13-21

Responsorial Psalm
Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel; he has come to his people.

Today's Intention
For those with great wealth, that they may provide willingly and generously in God's name to those who are in need.

Today's Saints
Saint Isaac Jogues and companions and Saint John de Brebeuf and companions, pray for us.

Today's Thought
Think about some possession that you really desired in the far past and that you eventually lost interest in after you received it.

Pray The Holy Rosary for Contentment.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics