A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 18, 2009

Being First

Jesus, help me to redefine what it means to be "first" in life. I want to use the talents that I have and to be recognized for my accomplishments yet I need your guidance to save me from seeking my own glory alone. Give me the grace to use my talents to serve others sincerely out of love and a sense of duty to you. Allow me to be humble and quiet in my work so that I can be like many of the saints who lived their lives in ways that you taught. Amen. Mark 10: 35-40

Responsorial Psalm
Lord, let your mercy be on us, as we place our trust in you.

Today's Intention
All people who are struggling with pride in their lives.

Today's Saint
Saint Luke, pray for us.

Today's Thought
Why do we seek to impress other people?

Pray the Holy Rosary For Humility.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics