A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 25, 2009

Master I Want To See

Jesus, I am like Bartimaeus sitting on the side of the road calling out to you so that you can give him sight. There are many voice that tell me to be quiet and that call me a fool for calling out so pitifully to you. O Lord reward me for my faith, no matter how faltering and imperfect, so that I can be with you in eternity. Jesus come to my aid and let me see. Amen. Mark 10:46-52

Responsorial Psalm
The Lord has done great things for us; we are filled with joy.

Today's Intention
All those who are are blind or visually impaired.

Today's Saint
Saint Gaudentius, pray for us.

Today's Thought
Imagine the faith that a blind person must have to walk alone on a busy street.

Pray The Holy Rosary For Endless Faith.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics