A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 24, 2009

The Fruitless Fig Tree

Jesus, be merciful to me and provide me with warnings and signs that keep me faithful to you. Please tend me as the vinedresser tended the fruitless fig tree, always hopeful that fruit will appear when love and care is applied. Save me from a sudden and unforseen death that leaves me detached from you by my willful sins. O Lord, give me the mercy and patience to be forgiving and merciful for those in my life who offend me or who I differ with. Let my forgiveness move them to a better life and me to a deeper love of you. Amen. Luke 13: 1-9

Responsorial Psalm
Lord, this is the people that longs to see your face.

Today's Intention
All those who are depressed and frustrated by their failure to overcome a personal shortcoming or sin.

Today's Saint
Saint Anthony Mary Claret, pray for us.

Today's Thought
Every moment of our lives is an opportunity to he holy, if only for that moment.

Pray the Holy Rosary For Perseverance.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics