A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 21, 2009

Much Is Required

Jesus, I am blessed beyond measure with opportunities and material things. You have given me an even greater wealth, knowledge of your word and a persistent nagging to follow you more faithfully. I often fail at beiing a good steward of my material and spiritual riches. O Lord, give me the grace and faithfulness to live up to the responsibilities that your gifts places on my shoulders. Amen. Luke 12-39-48

Responsorial Psalm
Our help is in the name of the Lord.

Today's Intention
That those who procrastinate may find the motivation to start moving forward, no matter how slowly.

Today's Saint
Saint Celine, pray for us.

Today's Thought
Every moment in our life is a gift that carries meaning beyond our ability to comprehend.

Pray The Holy Rosary For Faithfulness.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics