A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 22, 2009

He Came To Set The Earth On Fire

Jesus, the world is indeed burning because of your word. Even members of your own Catholic Church are reducing your Word and majesty to watered down significance. O Lord, save me from the influence of a world gone mad and keep me safely in your ranks. Soothe and quiet the anger that I feel whenever I witness the secularization of all that I know as sacred and true. Make me an instrument of your peace, not an example of hate and discord as the battle for my soul wages on. Amen. Luke 12: 49-53

Responsorial Psalm
Blessed are they who hope in the Lord.

Today's Intention
All those who suffer in even the smallest way as a result of their faith in Jesus.

Today's Saint
Saint Mary Salmone pray for us.

Today's Thought
How have you changed spiritually in the last five years?

Pray the Holy Rosary for courage to remain in God's ranks.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics