A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 28, 2009

Ordinary Men

Jesus, help me to turn my ordinary life into an extraordinary life, like you did for your disciples. Give me the courage to do your will in my daily life so that others will be drawn to you and you will draw me closer to you in return. O Lord, I want to find deeper meaning and purpose in my life and I know that only you can make that happen. Choose me Lord. Amen. Luke 6:12-16

Responsorial Psalm
Their message goes out through all the earth.

Today's Intention
All those who are having difficulties finding meaning in their lives.

Today's Saint
Saint Jude and Saint Simon pray for us.

Today's Thought
Isn't it great that all of Christ's disciples were just ordinary people - just like us?

Pray The Holy Rosary For Inspiration.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics