A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 7, 2009

Our Father

Jesus, you gave all on Earth a prayer. Help me to pray the Our Father with thought and conviction everyday and throughout the day. O Lord, keep my eyes on the target of eternal salvation for myself. Make forgiveness easy for me to give, knowing that you will do the same for me. Grant that I may have what I need daily to continue to show praise and honor to you. Amen. Luke 11: 1-4

Responsorial Psalm
Lord, you are merciful and gracious.

Today's Intention
Those struggling with forgiving others.

Today's Saint
Our Lady of The Rosary, pray for us.

Today's Thought
When we forgive, it is like a tranquilizer to our anxiety.

Pray The Most Holy Rosary For Forgiveness of Our Sins.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics