A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

September 30, 2009

"Follow Me"

Jesus, give me the courage and strength to follow you, even when I am faced with responsibilities and situations that make it very difficult. Give me the grace to do what is right and just, regardless of the strife and discord that my actions may cause. And when faced with other's anger and hurt that result from my loyalty to you, give me the compassion to show them the love and understanding that will be an example that may lead them to you. Amen. Luke 9: 57-62

Responsorial Psalm
Let my tongue be silenced if I ever forget you!

Today's Intention
All those who are contemplating converting to the Catholic Faith.

Today's Saint
Saint Jerome, pray for us.

Today's Thought
How many times every day does Jesus say to you, "Follow me." and you turn a deaf ear?

Our Lady of Sorrows, on this last day of September, pray for us. Amen.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics