A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

September 29, 2009

"How Do You Know Me?"

Jesus, you know me from the inside out. Every pretense that I put on and every thing that I do in secret, you know. O Lord, help me cease wasting my time pretending to be something that I am not. Give me the courage to drop to my knees in front of you and accept your forgiveness and love. Jesus, let me see the wonders and glory that will surely come my way when I surrender myself to your loving care. Amen. John 1: 47-51

Responsorial Psalm
In the sight of the angels,I will sing your praises, Lord.

Today's Intention
All those who are struggling with same sex attraction. May they find resolution in God's word and commandments.

Today's Saints
Saints Michael, Gabriel and Raphael, Archangels, pray for us and protect us.

Today's Thought
A mirror can be our worst enemy. It can convince us that we are wonderful, when indeed we are not.

Our Lady of Sorrows, Pray For Us. Amen.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics