A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 1, 2009

"Peace To This Household"

Jesus, open my ears and hearts when one of your messengers, no matter how hidden or subtle, comes to me and provides me with an invitation to come closer to you. Help me to open my door to them and listen and benefit knowing that they are carrying out your assignment to them. In turn, provide me with the courage and strength to do likewise with my friends and family so that they also can be lovingly invited to come closer to you. Amen. Luke 10:1-12

Responsorial Psalm
The precepts of the Lord give joy to the heart.

Today's Intention
To those who are afraid to accept Christ's invitation to them.

Today's Saint
Saint Therese of Lisieux, pray for us.

Today's Thought
All life on earth is a messenger from God that we should pay attention to.

Pray The Rosary.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics