A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 2, 2009

Become Like Children

Jesus, protect me from doing things that intentionally or unintentionally lead others into sin. The world is populated by all of your children young and old. Help me to be holy for love of you and love of your children throughout the world. Make me humble and simple in my thoughts and in my deeds so that I may live my life in serenity and peace, even when times are tough. Holy Trinity, keep me safe in the triangle of your love and protection. Guardian Angel, be with me always. Amen. Matthew 18: 1-5, 10

Responsorial Psalm
For the glory of your name, O Lord, deliver us.

Today's Intention
School teachers and educators, that they may heed Christ's words and warning about little children. Also, religious who are struggling with sexual issues related to children.

Today's Saint
My Guardian Angel, protect me always.

Today's Thought
We are all teachers, whether we think that we are or not!

Pray The Rosary For The Salvation of Childhood. Amen.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics