A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 17, 2009

Facing God's Deniers

Jesus, send your graces down on me so that I can courageously defend you in my life. Holy Spirit, instill in me your gifts so that when faced with the daily barrage of hatred and blasphemy against God, I can stand tall and remain confident in my faith and love of God and my neighbors - even the ones who are tearing down God. O Lord, I am not able to be courageous and faithful without your help. Be with me all of my days. Amen. Luke 12: 8-12

Responsorial Psalm
The Lord remembers his covenant forever.

Today's Intention
All those who work to deny God in the world that they may be converted and saved.

Today's Saints
Saint Ignatius of Antioch and Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque pray for us.

Today's Thought
What possesses a person to devote so much energy to deny God to others?

Pray the Most Holy Rosary for increased faith.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics