A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 16, 2009

Beware of The Leaven

Jesus, send the Holy Spirit to bestow on me the gift of fear of God. Let this gift be the kindling that nourishes the flames of a burning respect and submission to you. Save me from the "leaven" that is the bad bread that festers and spoils the good bread. O Lord, you are the all mighty who loves the lowliest creatures and mightiest creatures. Yet, your justice will overwhelm even the mightiest on earth. Save me from your judgement. Amen. Luke 12:1-7

Responsorial Psalm
I turn to you, Lord, in time of trouble, and you fill me with the joy of salvation.

Today's Intention
Those with authority, that they may use it humbly and in God's way.

Today's Saint
Saint Gerard Majella and Saint Hedwig, pray for us.

Today's Thought
Do our interactions with others act as good leaven in their lives?

Pray The Holy Rosary For Fear of God.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics