A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 13, 2009

Clean Inside And Outside

Jesus, teach me to take care of my soul by being charitable and loving to those I encounter. Help me to be more concerned with being holy rather than looking holy. Please come to my table often and dine with me and my family, that we may learn from your words as we eat what your generosity has provided to us. Jesus, teach me what I need to know to be clean throughout. Amen. Luke 11:37-41

Responsorial Psalm
The heavens proclaim the glory of God.

Today's Intention
For the protection of all life, especially the most vulnerable.

Today's Saint
Saint Edward the Confessor, pray for us.

Today's Thought
Hollywood on the outside and inside speaks well of today's Gospel. Glitter on the outside, corruption on the inside.

Pray the Holy Rosary for personal holiness.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics