A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 14, 2009

Woe To You Pharisees!

Jesus, please give me the guidance to live your word rather than to treat it like an intellectual exercise. Help me to treat and regard others in a manner that will demonstrate my understanding of your word and commandments. Save me from judging others because I do not want you to judge me harshly, but with love and understanding. Sweet Lord, help me to be holy. Amen. Luke 11:42-46

Responsorial Psalm
Lord, you give back to everyone according to his works.

Today's Intentions
Catholic Scholars and Apologists that they might guide people in a correct manner.

Today's Saint
Saint Callistus I, pray for me.

Today's Thought
Are we a "Do as I say not as I do" type of Catholic?

Pray the Holy Rosary for charity.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics