A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 23, 2009

Judging What Is Right

Jesus, you have provided me with the ability to use my mind and senses to learn many things and do many things in my life. Give me the grace and knowledge to use my soul and heart to act in a manner that is pleasing to you and will lead me to eternal salvation. Help me to establish a balance in the efforts that I expend daily, making sure that more time is spent in learning what you want me to learn rather than what I want to learn. Amen. Luke 12: 54-59

Responsorial Psalm
Lord, teach me your statutes.

Today's Intention
For all students, that they may be able to navigate through the secular interpretation of morality that they are barraged with.

Today's Saint
Saint John of Capistrano, pray for us.

Today's Thought
There is no sadder image than an educated person living a soulless life.

Pray The Holy Rosary For Knowledge of God.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics