A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

October 10, 2009

Hearing And Observing

Jesus, your word continues to be spoken two thousand years after you came to our earth to free me from my sins. Not only do your words still find my ears, but you touch my physical body by your real presence in the Holy Eucharist. O Lord, help me to not just hear your words, but to live your words. Let the Eucharist fill me with your love and holiness. Awaken all of my senses so that I can be overwhelmed with your presence and influence as I live my daily life. I want to be a doer of your word, not just a hearer of your word. I desperately need your constant support to keep me moving in the ways of holiness. Jesus, never leave me alone in this difficult task. Amen. Luke:11:27-28

Today's Responsorial Psalm
Rejoice in the Lord, you just!

Today's Intention
All people who have both physical and spiritual hearing difficulties.

Today's Saint
Saint Francis Borgia, pray for us.

Today's Thought
Hearing God's word is an invitation that cannot be refused.

Pray the Holy Rosary so that our senses will always be attuned to what God speaks.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics