A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

November 6, 2009

Be a Good Steward

Jesus, all that I have is from you. Help me to be a trusted steward of your riches so that I can make a good accounting of myself to you. Instill in me the prudence to look ahead to eternal life and not earthly life as my motivation. O Lord, help me calm my mind and focus on pleasing you despite the noise and clutter that surrounds me to do otherwise. Jesus have mercy on me and my efforts. Amen. Luke 16: 1-8

Responsorial Psalm
The Lord has revealed to the nations his saving power.

Today's Intention
All those who are entrusted with the care and management of other's money and posessions.

Today's Saint
Saint Leonard and Saint Bertile pray for us.

Today's Thought
Are we faithful and prudent in the small things in our life?

Pray for the Holy Souls in purgatory.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics