A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

November 5, 2009

Finding Lost Sheep

Jesus,I am constantly wandering away from your flock. Please continue to be the good sheperd and find me and bring me back on your shoulders. Teach me what I need to learn so that I will be able to stop wandering and stay under your watchful eyes with the rest of your loved flock. I have wandered so often and you have chased me so often that I am sometimes afraid that you will not forgive me when I say yet again, "I am sorry." O Lord, have mercy on me and always have forgiveness waiting when I again say, "Sorry." Amen. Luke 15: 1-10

Responsorial Psalm
I believe that I shall see the good things of the Lord in the land of the living.

Today's Intention
All those who wandered from the Catholic Church.

Today's Saint
Saint Sylvia pray for us.

Today's Thought
Jesus Christ loves sinners.

Pray for the Holy Souls that they may reach their reward quickly.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics