A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

November 7, 2009

Be Trustworthy In Small Matters

Jesus, you are generous and merciful beyond all measure. Instill in me the spirit of charity and giving that is driven by my love of you. Help me to detach my giving from self-serving purposes and allow my heart to experience the joy of true charity and love for those I come in contact with. O Lord, with you grace, even my smallest action can serve as a gift to others. You have entrusted me with all that I have and am. Help me to use my gifts and being in a trustworthy and holy way. Amen. Luke 16: 9-15

Responsorial Psalm
I will praise you name for ever, Lord.

Today's Intention
Those with many and few riches that both may use what they have to further Christ's goals on earth.

Today's Saint
Saint Athenodorus pray for us.

Today's Thought
How many of the gifts that we give and kindnesses that we offer others are motivated by self service?

Pray for the Holy Souls in purgatory so that they may move on to their final eternal rest and glory.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics