A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

November 18, 2009

Being A Prudent Servant

Today's Gospel Inspired Prayer

Jesus, give me the grace to have a holy fear of your awsome glory and might. You demand much in the way of our love. I want to love you above all and to produce good and plentiful works with what you have provided to me. Help me to use these gifts wisely so that when you return, you will greet me like the servants who used their master's coins for good investments. Count me among the servants who desire above all else for you to be their king. O Lord, strengthen me to fullfill your desires and prudence to live a good and holy life. Amen. Luke 19: 11-28

Today's Responsorial Psalm
Lord, when your glory appears, my joy will be full.

Today's Intention
That all those intrusted with other's riches will guard and handle them with care and prudence.

Today's Saint
Saint Rose Philippine pray for us.

Today's Thought
Do you "fear" God in a constructive or destructive way?

Pray for the Holy Souls in Purgatory that they may soon find peace in heaven.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics