A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

November 19, 2009

Recognizing Jesus In The World Today

Today's Gospel's Inspired Prayer
Jesus,help me to recognize all of your visitations that you will place in front of me today. My eyes and mind are weak and are unable and sometimes unwilling to see or recognize you when you come by and offer me graces. Save me Lord from whatever stops me from cherishing your saving visit to earth over 2000 years ago and your daily visits that occur to this day. Fill me with awe so that when I kneel in your presence before the Blessed Sacrament, I will be get up stronger and more able to do your will. Amen. Luke 19: 41-44

Today's Responsorial Psalm
To the upright I will show the saving power of God.

Today's Intention
That those who actively work to banish Christ's presence from the world will be touched in a powerful way by his presence.

Today's Saint
Saint Barlaam pray for us.

Today's Thought
Look around. Do you see forces in the world actively working to drive Christ's influence from your life?

Pray for The Holy Souls in purgatory who are waiting in anxious anticipation to see God.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics