A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

November 17, 2009

Zacchaeus - Short In Stature And A Sinner

Today's Gospel Inspired Prayer

Jesus, like Zacchaeus I am cannot see you clearly because of the obstacles in my line of sight. Also, I am a sinner and as a sinner, it is hard for me to grasp that you want me to come to you because of my sins. My sinful life makes me a target of your love. O Lord, make me open to welcome you into my life fully and without reservation. Clear away the obstacles and haze that cloud my view of your glorious presence all around me. Amen. Luke 19: 1-10

Today's Responsorial Psalm
The Lord upholds me.

Today's Intention
All those who are struggling to see God.

Today's Saint
Saint Elizabeth of Hungary pray for us.

Today's Thought
What obstacles stand in the way of your sight of God?

Pray for the Holy Souls in purgatory that they may see the eternal salvation that awaits them so that their suffering is relieved.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics