A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

November 4, 2009

Carrying Our Own Cross

Jesus, give me the grace to put you first in my life. I often find myself making the wrong choices when faced with listening to you or listening to myself and the world. You absorbed mockery and death for me and I find it a challenge to tolerate even the slightest inconveniences to my comfort and selfishness. I need your help to put myself in your hands and trust only in you. Jesus, come to my aid and make me strong. Amen. Luke 14: 25-33

Responsorial Psalm
Blessed the man who is gracious and lends to those in need.

Today's Intention
All those who suffer persecution for Christ's sake.

Today's Saint
Saint Charles Borromeo pray for us.

Today's Thought
What is the greatest struggle that you have when it comes to deciding between what Jesus wants and what you want?

Pray for the Holy Souls who have lived their lives and made the right choices for their salvation.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics