A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

November 3, 2009

Make No Excuses

Jesus, you invited me to come to the wedding feast the day that I was baptised. You have been reminding me for many years that the feast is coming up and not to be late. There are days that I look forward to the feast and there are days that I look for every excuse not to attend. O Lord, help me to persevere and keep my focus on your invitation. Give me the grace that I shall show up dressed in the correct clothing with my gift of love and gratitude in my hands. Jesus, give me strength and endurance. Amen. Luke 14:15-24

Responsorial Psalm
In you, O Lord, I have found my peace.

Today's Intention
All those who have fallen away from Christ's invitation to be saved.

Today's Saint
Saint Winifred and Saint Martin de Porres pray for us.

Today's Thought
Christ's invitation is forever valid.

Pray for the Holy Souls who have successfully persevered and are at the door of heaven waiting to be called in to eternal life.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics