A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

November 2, 2009

Do Not Lose Me Lord.

Jesus, it is so hard to understand the depth to which you love me. I cannot fully comprehend that you want nothing more than for me to devote myself to following you as best as I can and whenever I stumble, to ask for forgiveness and accept the forgiveness that you grant. O Lord, overwhelm me and set me straight on my walk through life. Let me see you at the end of life's path calling me to you with open arms. Forgive my failings and be merciful to me. Amen. John 6: 37-40

Responsorial Psalm
The Lord is my sheperd; there is nothing I shall want.

Today's Intention
All the faithfully departed.

Today's Saints
All the faithfully departed.

Today's Thought
Think about what the term "faithfully departed" means. If my life ended today, would I be faithfully departed?

Pray for the Holy Souls in purgatory.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics