A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

November 13, 2009

He Will Return Quickly

Jesus,save me from not being prepared for your coming. Help me to have the fortitude to live everyday as if it were my last and you are on your way to call the faithful home to you. Help me to maintain my resolve and focus on my salvation. O Lord help me to live up to your expectations of my holiness. Amen Luke 17: 26-37

Responsorial Psalm
The heavens proclaim the glory of God.

Today's Intention
All those who will suffer a sudden death. May they be ready to face God and find salvation waiting for them.

Today's Saint
Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini pray for us.

Today's Thought
Are you ready for God to ask for a report on your current state of holiness?

Pray for the Holy Souls in Purgatory who passed from this life ready for God's judgement.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics