A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

November 12, 2009

The Kingdom of God is Among You

Jesus, you are here with me and I am already in your kingdom. Help me to feel the warmth and closeness of your presence. Guard me from chasing after claims that you are here or there by those who do not know that you already live in my heart and I need not look for you. O Lord, when you do return on the last day, let my soul be clean and ready for you. Amen. Luke 17:20-25

Responsorial Psalm
Your word is for ever, O Lord.

Today's Intention
For those who are wandering to false religions and beliefs looking for salvation and meaning.

Today's Saint
Saint Josephat pray for us.

Today's Thought
Look at the clutter of self-help literature and schemes that never mention God. Self-Help, what does it mean??

Pray for the Holy Souls in purgatory who need our prayers.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics