A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

November 15, 2009

A Lesson From The Fig Tree

Today's Gospel Inspired Prayer
Jesus, I see signs all around me that match the signs that the gospel says will precede your coming. Give me the wisdom to continue to try to be holy, regardless of the signs that I see. Give me the love of you to seek only to please you and not to avoid damnation. O Lord, help me to see you everyday in all that I see. Amen. Mark 13: 24-32

Today's Responsorial Psalm
You are my inheritance, O Lord!

Today's Intention
All those who live in fear.

Today's Saint
Saint Albert The Great pray for us.

Today's Thought
Every age has seen signs that Jesus is soon to return, yet our sinful ways continue to plague the earth.

Pray for the Holy Souls in Purgatory. They are waiting for Jesus to call them into heaven.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics