A Quick Daily Visit For Catholics.

November 16, 2009

The Persistent Blind Man

Today's Gospel Inspired Prayer
Jesus, help me be like the blind man who continued to call out your name, even as passers by yelled at him to be quiet. Give me the courage and fortitude to pray to you and beg you for guidance and a clearer vision of how I should live my life. Today the world is over flowing with people who scream, "be quiet" to those who call out your name.O Lord, make my ears deaf to their words and sharpen my sight by your grace and make my tongue eloquent in praising your name. Amen. Luke 18: 35-40

Today's Responsorial Psalm
Give me life, O Lord, and I will do your commands.

Today's Intention
To all those who actively attempt to quiet the faithful, may they be touched by Christ's healing power.

Today's Saint
Saint Margaret of Scotland and Saint Gertrude the Great pray for us.

Today's Thought
Who in your life screams, "be quiet"?

Pray for the Holy Souls in Purgatory, may they never stop praying for us when they reach heaven.

Blog Archive

Prayer Focus

Catholic Blogs Page

free analytics